Las Vegas Getaway Package for two (2) adults including Roundtrip Airfare and hotel accommodations for 3 days and 2 nights. You only pay taxes for this trip which will not exceed $100 per couple ($50 per person) which includes airfare and accommodations. Extended stays, preferred flights and upgraded hotels may be available at an additional cost. (Package Retail Value up to $1,150.00)
Las Vegas is the most exciting and entertaining city in the world. Nowhere else can you find a city that has all the travel amenities that only a complete resort destination can offer: luxurious casino hotels, fine dining, wonderful live entertainment and state-of-the art convention and trade show facilities. Las Vegas is a spectacular city, incomparable to any other. Everything that you would expect from a world-class metropolis, and more, is right here for your travel pleasure.
Magnificent Grandeur! Our Las Vegas Casino Hotels provide accommodations for Kings, Celebrities, World Leaders, You, and your Family! Enjoy the highest level of customer service, luxurious room accommodations, entertainment, dining, and casino action! Put the passion back in your love life! Enjoy the hotel attractions, tropical pools, Grand Canyon sight seeing tours, Helicopter rides over the Las Vegas Strip, Hoover Dam! There’s never a dull moment when you vacation Las Vegas!
You, and your spouse if married or cohabitating partner, must attend a 90-minute Discovery Preview. Please read our Terms and Conditions to see if you meet the eligibility requirements.
Roundtrip Air for 2 Adults.
Flights depart Sacramento, Oakland, San Jose, San Francisco.
2 Night Hotel Accomodations
$100 Total Charges for 2 Adults.
Taxes for this trip will not exceed $100 total for 2 adults.
Additional Days Available
Couples may extend their trip for additional cost.
Explore The Fun of Las Vegas
- At 1,149 feet, the Stratosphere is the tallest observation tower in the United States and the second tallest free-standing structure west of the Mississippi River.
- More than 41 million people visit Las Vegas each year.
- Las Vegas was rated one of the top 10 locations in the country for great food (a "foodie haven").
- With its millions of lights, Las Vegas is considered the brightest spot on Earth.
- Las Vegas is home to more than half of the 20 largest hotels in the world.
- There are more than 150 casinos and at least 150,000 hotel/motel rooms in the Las Vegas valley area.