San Diego Getaway Package for two (2) adults including Roundtrip Airfare and hotel accommodations for 3 days and 2 nights. You only pay taxes for this trip which will not exceed $100 per couple ($50 per person) which includes airfare and accommodations. Extended stays, preferred flights and upgraded hotels may be available at an additional cost. (Package Retail Value up to $1,150.00)
Imagine 70 miles of sun-drenched coast, an inviting ocean, and a year-round daily forecast of 70°F, and you’ll understand why this southernmost stretch of the state is all about outdoor fun. Discover top theme parks and attractions like SeaWorld San Diego, San Diego Zoo, San Diego Zoo Safari Park, and LEGOLAND California.
Relax at legendary retreats like Hotel del Coronado, find art and culture in San Diego and surrounding cities like luxurious La Jolla, and enjoy world-class golf at Torrey Pines, and enjoy culture and diversity, all at the edge of a sparkling blue sea.
You, and your spouse if married or cohabitating partner, must attend a 90-minute Discovery Preview. Please read our Terms and Conditions to see if you meet the eligibility requirements.
Roundtrip Air for 2 Adults.
Flights depart Sacramento, Oakland, San Jose, San Francisco.
2 Night Hotel Accomodations
$100 Total Charges for 2 Adults.
Taxes for this trip will not exceed $100 total for 2 adults.
Additional Days Available
Couples may extend their trip for additional cost.
Explore The Beauty of San Diego
- San Diego is the second largest city in California and the eighth largest city in the United States.
- Hotel Del Coronado is the largest wooden structure in the city. It is situated on Coronado Island.
- The western hemisphere’s first panda to be born in 19 years was born in California. Hua Mei was born to a giant panda pair in San Diego’s Zoo..
- The San Diego harbor berths in excess of 200 cruise ships every year.
- Holy guacamole, Batman! San Diego produces more avocados than any other place in the country.
- The first driver across the Coronado Bridge when it first opened was Ronald Reagan in 1969