*Terms and Conditions
Why such a great deal?
The Travel Agency is generously subsidizing this specially priced promotion with the intention of enlightening travelers about the benefits of their exclusive travel services. The Discovery Preview, which is designed to be fun and informative, is a tour of Goldrush Getaways exclusive, award-winning, host-travel agency model. A full-service travel agency specializing in cruises, resorts, hotels, tours and vacation packages.
There is absolutely NO obligation to buy; the only requirement is that you are qualified participants and that Spouses and Cohabitating Couples attend the Discovery Preview together. We trust you will enjoy your discounted vacation with Goldrush Getaways!
Congratulations, as a qualified participant, and in appreciation of your time, Goldrush Getaways has extended this special promotional vacation package. Other than the 90-minute Discovery Preview, there is no other obligation. The preview is designed to be fun and informative and generally includes a tour of the travel agency, a vacation survey and a short question and answer period. We look forward in serving you! Happy Travels!
In order to take advantage of any of our travel deals, you must meet the following Eligibility Requirements and schedule a preview of the travel agency:
- Attend and complete a courteous 90 minute Discovery Preview.
- Participants must be Married or Cohabitating between the ages of 35-75 years of age..
- Married or Cohabitating couples both must attend the Discovery Preview together.
- Two forms of identification are required for check-in and the presentation: Valid driver’s license or state issued ID card or Passport AND a valid major credit card. A check/debit card with Visa or MasterCard logo is NOT a major credit card.
- Participants must have an annual gross combined household income of $50,000 or more per year.
- Participants must show proof of matching addresses or surnames on Government-Issued Photo ID, or show proof of address by a utility bill, auto insurance, checking account, etc.
- No children or guest are allowed to attend the Discovery Preview.
- Participants must not have toured at a Goldrush Getaways property within the last 12 months.
- Participants must be able to understand the Discovery Preview in English.
- One Easy Vacation holds no discretion over the eligibility requirements for participation in the Discovery Preview. The eligibility requirements have been set forth by the travel agency. If One Easy Vacation believes that the eligibility requirements for participation are not being met, we reserve the right to cancel any scheduled preview.
- The confirmation letter (which will be emailed to you after scheduling your Discovery Preview), along with your driver’s license or other photo ID and a major credit card (debit cards are not accepted) must be presented upon check-in.
This promotion is designed for married or similarly committed couples 35-75 years of age who have a minimum of $50,000 combined household income, unmarried persons who are 50-75 years of age and have a minimum of $75,000 annual income; couples must attend together. This promotion is non-transferable. To claim the bonus gift, each guest must show a valid driver’s license and a major credit card (NOT an ATM card) and attend a 90-minute Goldrush Getaways (GRG) sales presentation in our showroom, by appointment only (walk-ins not eligible). Due to space limitations children, pets, and additional guests are not allowed to attend the sales presentation. Active/inactive GRG members, travel agents and travel club members and anyone who has attended a GRG presentation in the previous 12 months are ineligible. In the event of multiple offers, you may receive one offer of your choice. Any offers may be valid only on the day of the actual visit. Four-night cruise (see “Cruise” certificate for choice of itineraries) travelers must be at least 21 years of age. The Cruise does not included airfare to/from departure port, however it may be purchased from travel provider. Travelers are responsible for all charges incurred in excess of this offer, including but not limited to: gratuities, ground transportation to/from your departure port, hotel and/or airport, taxi fare, transfers, energy surcharges, fuel surcharges, or any other expense, tax and/or fee not specifically included as described on the travel certificate. Government imposed taxes are included. The original redeemable certificate given by GRG must be filled out completely and sent in within 60 days from the date of issue found on the certificate or the certificate will be void (photo copies are not accepted). Upon registration, you will receive a reservation Deposit invoice within 30 days. Reservation deposit for the Cruise is $100 per-person. Upon receipt of Reservation Deposit you will be sent a Registration Confirmation Letter (or email if you registered the Cruise certificate online, directing you to the travel selection website). The reservation deposit will be applied to any upgrades selected or charges incurred in excess of this offer. Date requests must be at least 60 days in advance of first requested date. All travel must be completed within one year of the date your Reservation Deposit letter is issued. Cruise valid for Sunday through Wednesday sailing dates only (Thurs-Sat departures may be available for an additional surcharge). Travel not be permitted within 7 calendar days of the following holidays:Martin Luther King Day, Presidents Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years. Until your cruise tickets are purchased, you may cancel and receive a full refund of your deposit. There are no refunds after confirmation of your reservation. The entire certificate is deemed void if canceled. Cruise travel fulfillment services provided by Spirit Incentives (Spirit maintains seller of travel licenses in all states that require such registration: CST2025280; FL17213; HI TAR-5681; WA602-005-020). these trips offered are promotional in nature, your experience may differ from a normal retail vacation, as the reservation process is structured. All reservations subject to Spirit Incentives availability. If you fail to comply with the terms and conditions or respond in a timely manner, your reservation deposit will be forfeit upon expiration of your certificate. Certificates expire 1 year from the date of issue; all travel must be completed before expiration. Please see each certificate for additional terms. If you have any questions regarding this promotion, please call 1-800-377-6765 or contact the sponsor by mail: 8350 Auburn Blvd, Suite 145 • Citrus Heights, CA 95610. This offer is void where prohibited. * Retail value depends on departure date, which cruise you choose, time of year you travel, cruise line availability and port of departure.